View Single Post
Old 12-24-2006, 06:56 PM   #15
drew
Tri-State Post Whore
 
drew's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Broomall, PA
Member #2617

My Ride:
fuzion & exploder

iTrader: (8)
Send a message via AIM to drew
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drftpretty View Post
^LOL its DOT approved and it'll protect you from any accident you can get in while doing SCCA in a parking lot in Philly.

As a Trauma Student, I would suggest investing in a excellent neck brace. Protect that C-Spine so I dont have to Immobilize it.
UGH.

you know what I freaking HATE? mother ****ers that try to fake injurys in car accidents, they get hit and their eyes light up day dreaming about sueing for injurys, you know they're fine but of course they say their back or neck hurts, then you gotta ****ing stand their holding c-spine until you get them board and collared

ARGGG I HATE YOU FAKERS!
__________________

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
drew is offline