|
Blame the guys camping to sell? We couldnt/wouldnt do it if people werent willing to buy. we couldnt/wouldnt do it if sony didnt intentionally release so few units. If those complaining really cared as much as they say, why weren't they ahead of me in line?
I agree I am partially guilty for what is going on, but factoring the pros and cons right now as I turned down multiple $1000+ offers for my spot in line and now my PS3 sits next to me in my house, I could care less.
Sony has some very well paid marketing execs who carefully planned the release to go down exactly like this and thats the way they wanted it. Crazy news coverage, people talking about it on the street, people talking about it on forums... its all great advertising and it makes for a highly coveted item. If they dumped 2 million on the market people would swing by their local store whenever they had the time to and anyone could own one, it wouldnt be so special and it wouldnt make for such crazed buyers.
As for the experience... it was pretty sweet. I would do it again in a heartbeat. I'm dead tired and am about to go hop in the shower for the first time in 3 days but hell... it was undoubtedly a good time, and thats not even counting the ridiculous amount of incredibly attractive young housewives who apparently frequent Target.
I'm gonna go shower now, but hopefully more photos and eventually a little documentary style video will be up soon.
Bryan
__________________
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures. | To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
Quote:
|
If your ever wearing your shirt and someone asks who Mike BartSUki is. Tell them Im a Youtube Sensation and the Top Underground Drifter coming out of Japan! HAHA How JDM is that! To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures. | To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
|