|
I hope you are all ready for this...
I have been very nice and not said anything to my leadership about you until now. Your repeated attacks on me are sheer stupidity. When you attack me i have little to no money in my hand and you can't gain that much exp becasue i am several levels below you. So my logical assumption is that you are an ass. I have made TeH OT leadership aware of you and they are going to directly, and repeatedly attack you. You may be thinking " I'm not scared". You should be. Several high ranking OT'ers have been known to camp on people and send them to prison every 20 minutes for days. If you don't want the heat. Stop being stupid. Thats all.
Thanks and have a nice day!
OMFG, I almost just spit soda all over my screen beacuse of this.
Wait, I'm sorry. Let me re-phrase...
"Oh my lord, I am so sorry for targeting you. How stupid of me and I hope that I haven't offended you. Please don't send me to jail (?)."
__________________
Charger SRT8(mine) --- Diablo Tune, T-Stat, SLP exhaust, and custom intake. Slower then a cavalier, but i'm working on it.
Infinity G35 Coupe(Hers) --- Stock Touring Edition With Mad JDMZZZZ
|