Thread: TMS kills.
View Single Post
Old 09-26-2006, 11:39 AM   #3
Will@TurboTek
Former Vendor
 
Will@TurboTek's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Member #2536

My Ride:
2004 SRT-4 & 2006 STi

iTrader: (0)
Here is why they don't like us...

Quote:
Originally Posted by [Ts]TCEddie
One of your guys attacked me, I attacked him back. So we're even.
Another of your guys attacked me, I attacked him back. So we're even.
Then TWO more of you attack me? What is your problem? I've never attacked you guys without you attacking me first.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vypurr
So what? Its a gang...Isn't that the whole point of gangs and this game?
Quote:
Originally Posted by [Ts]TCEddie
The problem is your guys started it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vypurr
Gang war buddy! Quit your bitching and go take some midol!
Quote:
Originally Posted by [Ts]TCEddie
Nice gang war, the way you're getting your pussies beaten.
Will@TurboTek is offline   Reply With Quote