View Single Post
Old 01-08-2013, 10:31 PM   #1
jrzfresh10
Noob-Jersey
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: South Jersey
Member #24368

My Ride:
2010 Mitsubishi Lancer

iTrader: (0)
Newb from S Jersey!

Hey all! My names Doug, I'm new to the whole car forum thing. Just got a 2010 Mitsubishi Lancer (unfortunately not an evo but i like it.) Its all blacked out with 18" chrome and black rims, soon to be blaze green plastidipped along with badges and emblems and all. The interior trim as well. I'm from the Vineland/Pittsgrove area in South Jersey, always looking to go to meets or something, i don't really know to many people around me that go to meets. In fact I don't know anyone. I'm extremely car illiterate. Im always asking for help with everything so i really do appreciate any help or advice i can get! Hoping to make some friends and get to know you guys!
jrzfresh10 is offline   Reply With Quote