View Single Post
Old 10-07-2012, 10:16 PM   #12
Bsaint
Tri-State Post Whore
 
Bsaint's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: West Chester, PA | Palm Beach, FL
Member #2543

My Ride:
LSx M3, 2013 VW, 2014 CX-5, Slow Audi

iTrader: (0)
Send a message via AIM to Bsaint
Quote:
Originally Posted by vernach14 View Post
pretty sick video man. looks like it was a good time.
Thanks man, it deff was a great time, always is.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yellow2000S/R View Post
Seems like every year I tell myself I should have gone.
I hear that from everyone, and every year people flake out I have no idea why.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 01bb6er View Post
Came out reall well. It must have been hard to edit with all the footage you probably got down there.
It didn't make it easy, but atleast still gives me a lot of stuff to use for my next dvd.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2000MRDC2 View Post
badass video
Thanks man

Quote:
Originally Posted by PunkboySL2 View Post
Definitely going next year, looks like more of mix of cars from last year.
It's a great time, I just wish people wouldn't ruin it like that have been the past few years, it's starting to get to the point that they might not have it on oc md anymore.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FAST of WC View Post
Incredible job once again. Keep up the good work....

Thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by DPancoast View Post
I've never gone to one if these. May have to change that
do ettt you won't be disapointed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tazdevilxxi View Post
great video
thank you sir
__________________
Smoking Cigars and Tires - @BsaintMedia
LS1 Swapped E36 M3, EPS 234/246 Cam, LS6 Manifold, 416 whp 389ft lbs tq
Bsaint is offline   Reply With Quote