View Single Post
Old 03-13-2012, 02:37 PM   #18
Alien Visitor
Tri-State Training Wheels
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Philadelphia, PA
Member #22336

My Ride:
2015 Subaru WRB BRZ Series Blue

iTrader: (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by DB Dude View Post
The shop took the car to a 2nd shop to do the emissions test, and they called and said i was in fact not exempt because it was less than 365 days from my last test. WEll apparently (according to the State Emissions board) that is an outdated regulation, and as long as I was within a 12-month period (which i was) I should be exempt. ALl the shop had to do was call it in to confirm.
Even if a regulation was outdated, unless it was changed or removed, it's still valid. I know it's stupid, but when I was doing inspections, we went by less than 5000 miles since the last inspection (must be at least one full year) for an exemption.
Alien Visitor is offline   Reply With Quote