Thread: Can it be true?
View Single Post
Old 04-21-2006, 11:19 PM   #10
DoubleOughtCel
Tri-State Post Whore
 
DoubleOughtCel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Member #343

 
iTrader: (1)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeffros Spec V

The thing is, the O&A show will be a XM broadcast thats PG rated, than after a the FM show is over (2-3 hours) they will do exclusive remainder (2-3 hours) on XM to finish out the day.
Is that how it's going to work? Doesn't make much sense to me, I'd be pissed if I was paying a monthly fee to listen to a show that is now gonna be sydicated anyway.
__________________
XBL - the Thn1kkaman
Quote:
Seriously though, must be nice living in PA. I had to suck dick for an air rifle.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
Quote:
experience > degree > blowjob > handjob > anal sex with a guy > certificate
DoubleOughtCel is offline   Reply With Quote