View Single Post
Old 04-15-2005, 06:05 AM   #1
WhiteXFire
Tri-State Post Whore
 
WhiteXFire's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Langhorne, PA
Member #305

My Ride:
2007 Infiniti G35x, 2008 MB SLK55 AMG

iTrader: (0)
Send a message via AIM to WhiteXFire
Anyone for a Crossfire?

Hey everyone...my friend across the street, CarbonIS, pointed me to the site, so here I am. I've got an '04 Chrysler Crossfire, white with two-tone grey leather interior. It's a nice little 2-seater, but it's basically stock right now. I haven't decided if/what I'd want to do to it, so feel free to lay on the suggestions. It's not a bad little package as is, especially with the 19" rims on the back and 18" rims on the front. The engine and chassis are taken from the Mercedes SLK320, and is the first joint venture between Mercedes and Chrysler (it may be "American", but it's more than 50% mercedes parts, and is built entirely in Germany in the Mercedes plants). Hope to see you guys around!
WhiteXFire is offline   Reply With Quote