View Single Post
Old 07-30-2010, 10:58 PM   #2
95legenddriver
Tri-State Post Whore
 
95legenddriver's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Chester Springs, State College
Member #2042

My Ride:
'95 Acura Legend SE, '06 Honda S2000 LBP

iTrader: (1)
Send a message via AIM to 95legenddriver
I have a D70 from several years ago. I still use it along side my D300 and for marine photography that requires a underwater housing. Last time I checked (over a year ago) it had like 75000 shutter clicks.

Only problem I have with it is its LCD is starting to be iffy but I can't see anything on that screen anyway so I don't care. the camera is a beast and you are deffinately getting your monies worth

if your shooting a day game I would suggest a normal 70-300 lens nikkor makes a decent one with VR if you shoot night time you will need better glass.
__________________
- Rich

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.

Last edited by 95legenddriver; 07-30-2010 at 11:01 PM.
95legenddriver is offline   Reply With Quote