|
Yeah. The fact that they don't work is in the wiring somewhere. I just haven't had the time (nor do I have the knowledge) to diagnose it. A new set is about $200+ depending on which ones I get. Could beg bulbs, could be a relay, could be rotted/shorted wiring... who knows.
A new reflector/glass is $150 from Toyota but again, I have to take it off to replace that anyway and if I'm not mistaken, even replacing the bulbs requires the fogs to come off. If the bolts weren't rusted, it would be easy. But my motivation to take the bumper off to replace bulbs/work on why they don't work is minimal lol.
I'm going to talk to my friend this week about maybe putting some laminex/ some sort of smoked coating on them and see what he thinks. I do love the factory fogs, but that fog bugs the crap out of me every time I look at it or pictures of my car.
__________________
Dan
- 94 Integra "Panda" GSR/LS (crashed to finished in < 30 days)
- 96 Integra (Totaled 5/28/2011)
- 91 MR2 Turbo (SOLD)
- 91 MR2 n/a (SOLD)
Quote:
|
in-raging? is that like an internal raging hard on? usage might include: i'm in-raging for some bacon right now
|
|