View Single Post
Old 12-27-2009, 02:36 PM   #62573
russiankid
Tri-State Post Whore
 
russiankid's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Lincoln University PA
Member #7769

My Ride:
2012 Scion tC

iTrader: (0)
Send a message via AIM to russiankid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scapegoat View Post
its also not a high hp rwd, somewhat, rare sports car

i drive my car in crappy weather... but i can understand why Bryan doesn't take out the Supra in that type of crap. I can't understand why you boast about driving your bmw out in that type of weather though. its just a whole different ball game.
Because I spent a lot of time building this car to the way I want it, and I am not even done yet. Sure it is not rare or anything, but when you spend countess hours working on it along with acquiring money to do it, you build a certain appreciation for it.
__________________
2012' Scion tC 6-speed M/T.
russiankid is offline