View Single Post
Old 12-03-2009, 11:37 AM   #59773
Big_Jim
Dealing with stupidity.
Super Moderator
 
Big_Jim's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Member #7592

 
iTrader: (6)
Quote:
Originally Posted by sleeper15 View Post
going back to your pimpin ways?
pretty much. the scion just isnt for me, even though this is my 2nd one. I love the caddy's because they have everything i want, and are just a classy car. the scion, i have to do so much work to, to make it the way i want it. I already did the leather in my xB, going to get a sunroof done next year (if i keep it) and i already have airride for the xB waiting to get put in. The caddy all i'd have to do is put some light tint on the glass, and maybe some vogue tyres, and its done.
__________________
Quote:
I'm not a hater... I'm just smarter then you.
Big_Jim is offline