View Single Post
Old 11-30-2009, 03:57 PM   #59295
jpalamar
TST Ruined My Life!
 
jpalamar's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Orefield, PA
Member #13773

My Ride:
'14 Mustang GT

iTrader: (3)
I would look at it really good. 200k miles and you just never know when something big may fail. I wouldn't pay more then $1k for it either. Also note that is states it was 'never modified'. Is that is issue these days with station wagons I don't know about?

Instead of wheels, I would tint it so people wouldn't see me being a soccar mom.
__________________
2014 Mustang GT performance package, M6, Brembo brakes, Torsen diff with 3.73, Steeda CAI with 101mm MAF, ST coilovers with caster/camber plates, BMR lower control arms, BMR watts link, BMW sway bars with end links, front brake cooling ducts, SR short shiffter, and custom tuned

Last edited by jpalamar; 11-30-2009 at 03:59 PM.
jpalamar is offline