View Single Post
Old 10-31-2009, 10:47 AM   #56101
sleeper15
Tri-State Addict
 
sleeper15's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Moscow, PA
Member #14620

My Ride:
08 Civic Mugen SI, 08 S2000 CR

iTrader: (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by TROLL View Post
Put new 6000K HIDs in the Supra low beams and 3000K HIDs in the low beams last week which required drilling out the back of the housings slightly, then it rained a lot. Both foglights had a lot of moisture inside so today I pulled the headlights... and at that point I realized there was at least a pint of water inside one of the headlights... might as well have had a goldfish swimming in it. Guess I'm going to have to find a way to seal them up better since water apparently finds its way back there.
I pulled all the bulbs so there are a few small openings in the back now and have a fan blowing on them to try and dry them out sooner rather than later.

Hmm... thats a bit much for the whatever thread but doesn't seem substantial enough to bump my member journal with.

In other 'whatever' news... I'm leaving for japan in 50 hours. I should go pack.
cool man, i was stationed in japan for 2 years. It was great, minus the work. You'll see some weird ****.

if you want to geek on on anime/electronics, go to akihabara.

good partying, Roppingi (i can't remeber how to spell it)

good shopping, Yokohama or Tokyo.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oakes View Post
Ive been to 3/4 of this planet, and I can travel still for the next 5 years and still see more.
the only to continents i havn't seen is Africa and Anatartica.
__________________
2000 Dodge Durango R/T - Going bye bye soon
2009 Acura TL SH-AWD - Daily pimp mobile
2008 Honda S2000 CR - Fanboy toy

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
sleeper15 is offline