View Single Post
Old 10-26-2009, 03:36 PM   #55109
sleeper15
Tri-State Addict
 
sleeper15's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Moscow, PA
Member #14620

My Ride:
08 Civic Mugen SI, 08 S2000 CR

iTrader: (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yes SiR View Post
**** that. I'm not doing anything with the mom-mobile. I've resisted the urge to **** with it for long enough that it has passed. Now I want another 6th gen civic.
sounds like me with the durango.

you gave up on finding another crx?
__________________
2000 Dodge Durango R/T - Going bye bye soon
2009 Acura TL SH-AWD - Daily pimp mobile
2008 Honda S2000 CR - Fanboy toy

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
sleeper15 is offline