View Single Post
Old 09-13-2009, 09:35 AM   #5
Oakes
Tri-State Post Whore
 
Oakes's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: West Chester
Member #4384

My Ride:
2010 Mercedes Benz E63 AMG

iTrader: (0)
Send a message via AIM to Oakes
Quote:
Originally Posted by cmr076 View Post
mehhhh...


jk! looks great as usual, now do the mini again.
haha, the Mini from hell returns?

Quote:
Originally Posted by HaveBlue83 View Post
well done sir!

very nice swirl/scratch removal. i don't understand how people let their cars get that bad!!!

it's painstaking but so worth it.
Thank you and you're right, the end result really makes it worth it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lownslow95 View Post
Wow, I was amazed at how well the wheels turned out. I thought they were powder coated gunmetal, but you proved me wrong until you cleaned them. Nice work.
Honestly, I couldn't recall the finish of the RS wheels since I rarely see them still on an Evo/not powdercoated, so I was surprised myself. Thanks!
__________________
Team Oakes: I dont give a ****!
Oakes is offline