View Single Post
Old 09-08-2009, 04:21 PM   #48816
jpalamar
TST Ruined My Life!
 
jpalamar's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Orefield, PA
Member #13773

My Ride:
'14 Mustang GT

iTrader: (3)
Quote:
Originally Posted by russiankid View Post
I am sure it'll show up today or tomorrow, but still a bit weird.
Gotta love high quality customer service. That seems to be the way most companies are. I wish they would go back to good old just do the job right the first time. You wouldn't believe how many times I walked out of places that treated me bad.

When I went to get my GTO, places wouldn't let me test drive them, saying I couldn't afford it and crap. I was like dude, you don't know how much money I make, how long I may have been saving, or if I enharited a ton of money and wanna waste it on a car. After I spoke to the GM at the dealer, they still said no joy rides. I told them I was serious about buying one, but wasn't going to jsut buy it becuse of a few knows issues I wanted to check first. I waived my certified check for $25k in their face, gave them the finger, and bought my car somewhere else.

They did they same thing to Julie yesterday at the dealer when we looked at a GXP G8. They kept telling her she couldn't handle the car. She said **** you, I just sold a mid 12s GTO last month. I can out drive you and we left. I of course emailed back since they didn't have my info and went to see the best deal they would give and it wasn't **** anyway. Keep in mind we pullin in with my GTO all cleaned up and looking great to. Didn't even roll up in a rusty crap box.
jpalamar is offline