|
I have no idea what I want for dinner. Michelle and I get Chinese once a weeksometime. It's sooo good lol. But we made quiche on Sunday night so that'll prob be dinner tonight. Unless I think about Chinese for the rest of the day then thst might have to happen lol.
I've been doing my best with community college. Not that much left to go for my degree but I just can't afford to go more than 2 semesters at a time lol. But the fact that I'm going to college is all that matters. My resume speaks for it self ATM
__________________
Dan
- 94 Integra "Panda" GSR/LS (crashed to finished in < 30 days)
- 96 Integra (Totaled 5/28/2011)
- 91 MR2 Turbo (SOLD)
- 91 MR2 n/a (SOLD)
Quote:
|
in-raging? is that like an internal raging hard on? usage might include: i'm in-raging for some bacon right now
|
|