View Single Post
Old 08-25-2009, 12:05 PM   #46186
crazyduckme
Tri-State Aficionado
 
crazyduckme's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: West Chester, PA
Member #13534

My Ride:
2008 Mazda 3s Touring

iTrader: (0)
Send a message via AIM to crazyduckme
Quote:
Originally Posted by 215ek View Post
i dont ****ing feel good!
and i start class tomorrow
gayyy
awww class. I totally miss school.

WAIT. wtf. no. I miss living with my best friends at school. I hardly went to class anyway! :P
__________________
xoxo Michelle

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DPancoast
I rub one out every morning when I think of Ken
crazyduckme is offline