View Single Post
Old 08-25-2009, 10:16 AM   #46144
DPancoast
TST Ruined My Life!
 
DPancoast's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Member #6193

My Ride:
94 Integra GSR / 96 Jeep (DD)

iTrader: (6)
Send a message via AIM to DPancoast
yay for my tires showing up

hmmm... so many things I could do with my old tires. However. I'm going to keep them as spares because they are still good. I don't have a spare or extra rims/tires. So if I keep my old ones with a little tread, I can use them in event of a flat. Better than nothin. Plus I'm getting a second set of rims too so those can be a backup as well.

Would be nice to do some doughuts or burnouts or somethin lol. I don't have my video camera tho
__________________
Dan

- 94 Integra "Panda" GSR/LS (crashed to finished in < 30 days)
- 96 Integra (Totaled 5/28/2011)
- 91 MR2 Turbo (SOLD)
- 91 MR2 n/a (SOLD)

Quote:
in-raging? is that like an internal raging hard on? usage might include: i'm in-raging for some bacon right now

Last edited by DPancoast; 08-25-2009 at 10:26 AM.
DPancoast is offline