View Single Post
Old 08-25-2009, 09:00 AM   #46121
DPancoast
TST Ruined My Life!
 
DPancoast's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Member #6193

My Ride:
94 Integra GSR / 96 Jeep (DD)

iTrader: (6)
Send a message via AIM to DPancoast
Yeah. I mean the box is stealth behind my seat and the amp doesn't stick out the way I had it in my other car, but like I said. I know if I don't screw it down, it won't fly at auto x. The sub box gets screwed down behind my seat on the little compartment that's back there... Nothin in there so why worry about opening it? Lol... I may try to mount the amp on the firewall behind the passenger seat. Just have to make sure my ttops still fit after it's up there . Or I'll just deal with it and disconnect it at the amp everytime which is prob what will happen because if I mount it on the firewall it might become a their magnet.. No big deal to leave it on the floor. It doesn't flop around so that's what matters. It'll look decent and sound awesome for being in a 2 seater. Plus it's not a ton of weight or wasted space.
__________________
Dan

- 94 Integra "Panda" GSR/LS (crashed to finished in < 30 days)
- 96 Integra (Totaled 5/28/2011)
- 91 MR2 Turbo (SOLD)
- 91 MR2 n/a (SOLD)

Quote:
in-raging? is that like an internal raging hard on? usage might include: i'm in-raging for some bacon right now

Last edited by DPancoast; 08-25-2009 at 09:02 AM.
DPancoast is offline