View Single Post
Old 08-24-2009, 11:40 AM   #45958
crazyduckme
Tri-State Aficionado
 
crazyduckme's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: West Chester, PA
Member #13534

My Ride:
2008 Mazda 3s Touring

iTrader: (0)
Send a message via AIM to crazyduckme
I was the same way Michelle. I never even drank in high school. I had some important summer jobs in high school and never really was interesting in drinking. I had my first real drink my first weekend of college. Then didn't drink until I was over 21 because all my friends were younger than me, including my boyfriend at the time. My senior year, I drank a lot. Pretty much had a job to pay for gas and beer/liquor. Those were good times, but they had to end eventually. I don't think I've been drunk in quite a while. Maybe... end of June? That sounds about right. Lately I just haven't been in the mood to drink.

My man definitely enjoys me tipsy.
__________________
xoxo Michelle

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DPancoast
I rub one out every morning when I think of Ken
crazyduckme is offline