View Single Post
Old 08-24-2009, 11:26 AM   #45948
crazyduckme
Tri-State Aficionado
 
crazyduckme's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: West Chester, PA
Member #13534

My Ride:
2008 Mazda 3s Touring

iTrader: (0)
Send a message via AIM to crazyduckme
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elliott18t View Post
yup cant wait. Seeing inglorious bastards with this girl later :D
OOO let me know how that is! I was debating on seeing that on saturday night, but I chose to see District 9 instead.
__________________
xoxo Michelle

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DPancoast
I rub one out every morning when I think of Ken

Last edited by crazyduckme; 08-24-2009 at 11:30 AM.
crazyduckme is offline