View Single Post
Old 08-24-2009, 11:16 AM   #45941
Meeshell
Tri-State Aficionado
 
Meeshell's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Warrington, PA
Member #13849

My Ride:
2010 "Trojan Box Blue" Mazda3 s Sport

iTrader: (0)
Send a message via AIM to Meeshell
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scapegoat View Post
Dan hates not enough butt sex!
Good job ken... =[ but no thanks lol

Morning everyone! I was really awake this morning after I got my wake up call... Got out of bed, showered and ready to leave in 20 minutes and got to work on time for the first time all summer. I'm really surprised and happy with myself. Haha hopefully I can keep this up. School starts in a week and a half

I haven't been drunk in a while... Probably in June was the last time I think. But I've gone out a few times during the week to have drinks with friends instead of partying. Dan was the first person to see me drunk... Mostly because he was the one that gave me the drinks haha =] he likes when I'm tipsy I think.
__________________
-Michelle
Meeshell is offline