View Single Post
Old 08-21-2009, 12:44 PM   #45558
crazyduckme
Tri-State Aficionado
 
crazyduckme's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: West Chester, PA
Member #13534

My Ride:
2008 Mazda 3s Touring

iTrader: (0)
Send a message via AIM to crazyduckme
Quote:
Originally Posted by CHAOS View Post
i completely agree with ken, however this is tst and the internet and im going to continue to berate you like the asshole i am.


seriously dont waste your time. i did my share of modding (spent probably $50k over 3 years) on various car parts and mods... i know the deal. been there done that.
I don't plan on spending $50k on mods. The most expensive thing I think I'm getting are wheels/tires... wheels are $395 each and I haven't even researched tires yet. I probably should though... gotta get new tires for winter.
__________________
xoxo Michelle

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DPancoast
I rub one out every morning when I think of Ken
crazyduckme is offline