View Single Post
Old 08-21-2009, 12:27 PM   #45545
crazyduckme
Tri-State Aficionado
 
crazyduckme's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: West Chester, PA
Member #13534

My Ride:
2008 Mazda 3s Touring

iTrader: (0)
Send a message via AIM to crazyduckme
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scapegoat View Post
you can't live your life letting other people tell you what to do.

modding a car is ultimately a waste of money and time. however, both things are relative. money is a concept and time is beyond anyones ability to control. do with both what you will.
I never live my life like that.
__________________
xoxo Michelle

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DPancoast
I rub one out every morning when I think of Ken
crazyduckme is offline