View Single Post
Old 08-10-2009, 10:13 PM   #43127
ASIAN JUL
Tri-State Post Whore
 
ASIAN JUL's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: DelCo ;]
Member #9030

My Ride:
'95 Integra LS hatch

iTrader: (1)
Fell on the head of a nail when I was young and tripped up the stairs (weighed down by my large head, I'm sure), I didn't even realize it until I went to get up and realized I was a little stuck. I panicked, stood up and a piece of my skin covering my left shin was still attached to the nail...on the stairs. Straight to the bone.


When I was little (again, I'm sure the weight of my head is the culprit) I was playing on a scooter going down my next door neighbor's driveway, I fell about 1/2 of the way and skidded on my knees the rest, carried by the momentum. I stood up, thought ow, that hurt. Then I yelled for my dad and he stood there in horror. Turns out the skin on both of my knee caps was gone.
__________________
[
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
]

Quote:
It was the sexual guardian angel saying sir your stroke is on point, go forth and conquer
ASIAN JUL is offline