View Single Post
Old 08-06-2009, 02:50 PM   #42357
crazyduckme
Tri-State Aficionado
 
crazyduckme's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: West Chester, PA
Member #13534

My Ride:
2008 Mazda 3s Touring

iTrader: (0)
Send a message via AIM to crazyduckme
Quote:
Originally Posted by ASIAN JUL View Post
So......either it was really crappy sex, or a really crappy nap. Or both and the rest of the time was spent commuting to a certain TST member's house....who's house is reasonably close enough to feasibly be able to drive there and back...

Neither. They were both epic. I slept a solid 10 minutes and enjoyed the rest of the time with the bf. <3

and is right. Hmm....
__________________
xoxo Michelle

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DPancoast
I rub one out every morning when I think of Ken
crazyduckme is offline