View Single Post
Old 07-29-2009, 12:27 PM   #41246
Oakes
Tri-State Post Whore
 
Oakes's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: West Chester
Member #4384

My Ride:
2010 Mercedes Benz E63 AMG

iTrader: (0)
Send a message via AIM to Oakes
Quote:
Originally Posted by DPancoast View Post
Nick, can't you use the dealership as a reference with said cars you lost out on? Have them talk so the owners know you have done it before?
I've thought of that, but the reason that I left the dealership was because of new management/partial ownership. EVERYONE that was working there was released simply because the new part owner wanted his guys to replace them/us. So there were only about 2-3 guys that worked there when I was there the last time I stopped in. Which is gay, but thats the business world. However, the other dealership I recently left can vouch but I'd like to get my own work to speak for itself first and save that for the extremely picky people.

Some exotic owners could care less and toss me the keys to their cars, but they're also less likely to have their cars detailed until they wanna sell them. It's the really picky ones that will spend the money and come back once they're comfortable and thats the crowd I wanna capture. It's slowly working
__________________
Team Oakes: I dont give a ****!
Oakes is offline