View Single Post
Old 07-29-2009, 12:06 PM   #41243
Oakes
Tri-State Post Whore
 
Oakes's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: West Chester
Member #4384

My Ride:
2010 Mercedes Benz E63 AMG

iTrader: (0)
Send a message via AIM to Oakes
haha feel free to ask, I'd be glad to help. My biggest issue that I still have is that I lost a lot of my pictures (hard drive crash) of the few exotics that I did AND took pictures of, when I worked for the dealership but they had an issue with bringing cameras in. They didnt even like that we had our phones with us, place was pretty strict, but regardless. I've detailed probably about 20 different Aston Martins, a Ferrari F430 and Testarossa and Gallardo and a handful of Bentley's among many other high end cars. I only have cell phone pics of the cars after I finished them/delivered them, and exotic car owners want pictorial proof that you've done exotics before....

That's my only struggle right now, I've lost out on a 997TT and a Vantage because of this, I'm beyond capable and familiar with many high end brands but whatre you gonna do.
__________________
Team Oakes: I dont give a ****!
Oakes is offline