View Single Post
Old 07-29-2009, 11:06 AM   #41234
DPancoast
TST Ruined My Life!
 
DPancoast's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Member #6193

My Ride:
94 Integra GSR / 96 Jeep (DD)

iTrader: (6)
Send a message via AIM to DPancoast
Quote:
Originally Posted by HickRocket1258 View Post
Exactly. My hicups for me is being bored as **** at work. Been here for a little over 3 hours and have done a total of about 10 minutes maybe of work.
I hear that man. I am so underworked here. I ask to do more stuff all the time and my boss doesn't even consider it. Like I could take apart the machines and **** that need work but he won't let me and it's been needing to be done for 6 months. But whatever, not my problem.

I just sit on here all day and do whatever work there is and go home.
__________________
Dan

- 94 Integra "Panda" GSR/LS (crashed to finished in < 30 days)
- 96 Integra (Totaled 5/28/2011)
- 91 MR2 Turbo (SOLD)
- 91 MR2 n/a (SOLD)

Quote:
in-raging? is that like an internal raging hard on? usage might include: i'm in-raging for some bacon right now
DPancoast is offline