View Single Post
Old 07-27-2009, 02:22 PM   #40831
Erik
Tri-State Post Whore
 
Erik's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Glenside, PA
Member #1962

My Ride:
2001 Audi A6 2.7 Twin Turbo

iTrader: (4)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oakes View Post
Talk about gay, lol

I've never cheated in a relationship, I can honestly say that. However, if there is no relationship, consider me doing whatever the hell I want.
troof.

but even if i find someone i like but not in a relationship, ill stop searching or whatever.

as for a girl being compatible with the family, thats just as important in my opinion as being compatible with me
__________________
--Eric

'96 Mazda Miata | FM V-Maxx Coilovers | Jackson Racing Exhaust/Intake GONE
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.

01' Audi A6 2.7 Twin Turbo | Daily | NoMods
Erik is offline