View Single Post
Old 07-15-2009, 04:17 PM   #39276
Oakes
Tri-State Post Whore
 
Oakes's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: West Chester
Member #4384

My Ride:
2010 Mercedes Benz E63 AMG

iTrader: (0)
Send a message via AIM to Oakes
Quote:
Originally Posted by apex32 View Post
suppp... oakes the e36 actually needs a detail. and i finally bought it lol.. wasnt buffed out after paint, and i dont want to do it right now kinda busy... ;)
Bring it down sucka

Quote:
Originally Posted by phate1229 View Post
don't do it michelle he saturates the drinks with roofies, I make mine a bit more subtle, you can barely taste it.
If you're gonna get it either way, you're better with me. Marcus gets too excited at touching a girl and usually kills them in the process.

Quote:
Originally Posted by doug View Post
and some fine silky couches
I love my fine silk and leather couches. Gotta live like a baller
__________________
Team Oakes: I dont give a ****!
Oakes is offline