View Single Post
Old 07-14-2009, 05:54 PM   #39098
DPancoast
TST Ruined My Life!
 
DPancoast's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Member #6193

My Ride:
94 Integra GSR / 96 Jeep (DD)

iTrader: (6)
Send a message via AIM to DPancoast
my motor (new shortblock mind you lol) is making some terrible noises that I just don't have the knowledge for. so i'm dropping it off and telling them to fix everything and I'll pay it off eventually and have my car MAYBE before winter.

nahhhh, I'm not in a social mood other than seeing my gf when she gets here lol.... thanks tho.
__________________
Dan

- 94 Integra "Panda" GSR/LS (crashed to finished in < 30 days)
- 96 Integra (Totaled 5/28/2011)
- 91 MR2 Turbo (SOLD)
- 91 MR2 n/a (SOLD)

Quote:
in-raging? is that like an internal raging hard on? usage might include: i'm in-raging for some bacon right now
DPancoast is offline