View Single Post
Old 07-12-2009, 01:58 PM   #38798
Oakes
Tri-State Post Whore
 
Oakes's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: West Chester
Member #4384

My Ride:
2010 Mercedes Benz E63 AMG

iTrader: (0)
Send a message via AIM to Oakes
So, for anyone that drove in that hurricane style storm last night, I hope you made it out ok. I ended up sliding out the Fusion avoiding someone who was hydro planing, car became RWD for a moment. I'm guessing what happened is when I tried to not abruptly swerve out of the way, the front tires gripped oddly and the rears just started to ride on water. Did a full 360, hit a puddle sideways, water EVERYWHERE horrible sound thought I was headed off the road. Miraculously though, I regained control and got her straight while still rolling. My steering feels like ass now and there's a slight vibration in the ride at speed and when I turn, I just want to get rid of this car! Some others were not as fortunate as I saw on my drive.
__________________
Team Oakes: I dont give a ****!
Oakes is offline