View Single Post
Old 07-06-2009, 12:42 AM   #37997
piku
Tri-State Addict
 
piku's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Bradentucky, FL
Member #12166

My Ride:
335i/M3

iTrader: (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by 3rdGenMr2Girl View Post
^ why??
Just an off day... I had a hell of a time at lowes and home depot and I was about to kill people. Stupid stores never have what I need, never have competent help and then when I'm incompetent on top of it it drives me insane. I got a 4x8 piece of pegboard and for some reason had a complete brain fart thinking it would fit into my 3000gt. I had to go back in and get it sliced in half. I somehow got the 2 halves of the pool cover tied up on the reel. I don't even know how that's possible! Dropping ****, nearly breaking a glass, etc.

Last edited by piku; 07-06-2009 at 12:46 AM.
piku is offline