View Single Post
Old 05-21-2009, 08:25 AM   #33132
CHAOS
TST Ruined My Life!
Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Member #2120

My Ride:
1984 Cadillac Brougham

iTrader: (1)
lol it was fun.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CHAOS View Post
merlin needs to quit his ****ing **** flapping... jesus titty ****ing christ you are annoying. you cry for hours anytime someone thinks differently than your ****ing lame * > * comments.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Evil_Merlin View Post
You bitch like a little girl.


YOu don't like me? Ban me ****wit.

Its called an opinion asshole.
Quote:
Originally Posted by CHAOS View Post
lol i dunno if you know this... but im not a mod. zomg.


you go on these ****ing self important diatribes about how your opinion is better, and then when someone blows your halfwit theories to peices you resort to calling them gay. You sound like all the amatuers we destroy on COD.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Evil_Merlin View Post
Theories? Since when are opinions theories?

What a ****ing dumb ass.

Destroy me on COD all you want, I'm still having fun playing COD.


BTW, your e-penis is huge!
Quote:
Originally Posted by CHAOS View Post
lol BACKPEDAAAAAALLLL! Run from defeat! hahahaha.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Evil_Merlin View Post
How the hell is that backpedling, ****wit? Are you really that ****ing stupid?
Quote:
Originally Posted by CHAOS View Post
it was backpedaling because you are avoiding the matter at hand... which is you crying like a little girl anytime someone disagrees with you... see me, i didnt cry... i just banned people. it was pretty sweet. but i can't do that anymore so ill just continue to get under your skin for now.

It's ok that you are terrible at life. Someone has to clean up after champions like me.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Evil_Merlin View Post
Are you ****ing blind? I said if you don't like what I'm saying ban me.... I didn't say you just banned people.

Holy ****, not only are you stupid, you can't ****ing read either, or you have serious issues with reading comprehension.


Keep trying to get "under my skin". Its the internet... have fun!



Love that e-penis!
Quote:
Originally Posted by CHAOS View Post
Your inability to comprehend what i've placed before you is pretty damn funny. Here's a tip, go kill yourself.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Evil_Merlin View Post
OH NOES!

I recommend checking in on your own comprehension skills before doubting those whom are obviously superior to you.

Its OK, not everyone can be as good as me.

Here is a tip, I'd kill myself, but your mother would be upset her boytoy got hurt and I don't want her to be missing my cock. She knows how to work it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by CHAOS View Post
Oh how cute, the downsy is resorting to "your momma" jokes. How creative and fresh. Keep up the superior work merlin. You are so creative, and fresh. Its really incredible what you've done. You've implied that my mother and you are having fun together. Thats so original. Man, i wish i could be that creative. I mean, so new, i've never heard anyone use that kind of clever ruse on the internet, or in 4th grade for that matter. You have really elevated your game. Good work. Seriously man, great job.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Evil_Merlin View Post
Um, yeah, OK, you are right, I should have implied that your dad and I are having fun togther...
Quote:
Originally Posted by CHAOS View Post
So are you ever going to tell us why you always getting all beefcurtain flappy whenever someone disagrees with whatever halfassed opinion youve come up with?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Evil_Merlin View Post
Because its the internet? Or haven't you figured that out by now?

Maybe you can tell us why you even care? Are you that self-righteous you need to fix everything?
Quote:
Originally Posted by CHAOS View Post
I am completely and utterly self-involved, self-important, self-righteous and otherwise just a jerkoff.

But that doesn't explain you being a gigantic gaping axe-wound whenever you're wrong.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Evil_Merlin View Post
Last I checked that was my prerogative.

I'm just an asshole.
Quote:
Originally Posted by CHAOS View Post
That's it? ... after all that **** flapping, thats what you came up with? for shame.
CHAOS is offline