View Single Post
Old 04-03-2009, 03:51 PM   #28786
Kevin
TST Ruined My Life!
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: PA
Member #2345

My Ride:
EVO

iTrader: (9)
Send a message via AIM to Kevin
Quote:
Originally Posted by MyCarIsFTL View Post
Anyone awake?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xavier View Post
Yes.
5char
Quote:
Originally Posted by MyCarIsFTL View Post
... I leave work, come home to you ...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xavier View Post
So you can't wait until... ~5pm....
Quote:
Originally Posted by MyCarIsFTL View Post
How bout..




Can't wait until I'm in your arms?





/cheesefactor


Quote:
Originally Posted by MyCarIsFTL View Post
Hahahaha right, I forgot. No one ever exchanges a one on one conversation, no one ever keeps responding to one person to have a conversation with one other person about something instead of interacting with the whole thread. I guess it's only okay if you aren't dating the person.

Sorry to those that get annoyed by it. Feel free to update your ignore list. ;)
__________________
'99 GSX - Sold '99 RS - Totaled '95 GSX - Totaled '97 GST - Sold '67 Camaro RS - Sold EVO 8 -
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.

Quote:
Thanks dude, you should know better than to think id ditch my dsm's for a vw... lol.
Kevin is offline