View Single Post
Old 03-10-2009, 12:08 PM   #91
DPancoast
TST Ruined My Life!
 
DPancoast's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Member #6193

My Ride:
94 Integra GSR / 96 Jeep (DD)

iTrader: (6)
Send a message via AIM to DPancoast
I stand corrected lol. Thanks Art

Anyway. Short update.

- motor is disconnected. Ran out of time last night, but the motor will be out and apart tomorrow night. Very anxious to see what cylinder 2 looks like.
- head goes into the shop Thursday afternoon and the rebuild begins with hopes of still making Sonic.

While taking the car apart to prep for motor drop we discovered a lot of rigged ****. Wiring and ziptie galore haha. I can't wait to put it back together and make it look how I want it to look.... clean. But yeah crossmember and axles are the only things stopping us. I have pictures of the progress so far but my camera started acting funny. Hopefully I can still pull them off the card. I also have a video on there of how the car was running when we pulled it in the shop.
__________________
Dan

- 94 Integra "Panda" GSR/LS (crashed to finished in < 30 days)
- 96 Integra (Totaled 5/28/2011)
- 91 MR2 Turbo (SOLD)
- 91 MR2 n/a (SOLD)

Quote:
in-raging? is that like an internal raging hard on? usage might include: i'm in-raging for some bacon right now
DPancoast is offline