View Single Post
Old 12-28-2008, 03:24 AM   #19894
mrchariybrown
Tri-State Addict
 
mrchariybrown's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: toj
Member #4164

My Ride:
carriages drawn by tiny asian men

iTrader: (3)
Send a message via AIM to mrchariybrown
wow.. this is the craziest thing ever.

I like NEVER get into any physical confrontations..

but tonight, AGAIN, me, my friend, his brother and his friends rocked a group of 6 guys..

not proud of any of it, just saying that when I have to defend my friends, you're not leaving without a broken limb..

luckily, my right hand isn't any more busted than from last night, but my right knee is feeling a little sore from slamming it into two guys' jaws..

and I just had some mcdonald's.. which was aweeeesomeeeeeeeee
__________________
TST's P.O.S. CREW

Quote:
i was balls deep in this guy, just pounding the hell out of his ass, and out of nowhere he turns around to try and kiss me and im like "EW WTF YOU FAG"
mrchariybrown is offline