View Single Post
Old 12-19-2008, 10:12 AM   #17900
Elliott18t
Tri-State Post Whore
 
Elliott18t's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Blue bell/Ambler ,PA
Member #9456

My Ride:
03 GTI w/ F4h-T 250-260hp goal

iTrader: (0)
Send a message via AIM to Elliott18t
Quote:
Originally Posted by BluMeanie View Post
I got a few things on black Friday, but I haven't got anything else since I was low on funds. I have money now and I plan on getting a few things online and hope they get here in time.

I know so many pregnant people right now, its freaking me out.
Same. Just found out one of my friends sister's is pregnant. It kinda freeked me out. That and a bunch of people that we knew are pregnant too.
__________________

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.

TST's Dub Cult
Elliott18t is offline