Thread
:
***TST's Official "Whatever" Thread***
View Single Post
12-13-2008, 12:12 PM
#
16683
twastheglow
TST Ruined My Life!
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Binghamton, NY
Member #5286
My Ride:
pulls bitches
iTrader: (
0
)
Quote:
Originally Posted by
BluMeanie
Great weather? Its freaking cold and snowing! I hate the cold.
Wurd! I bitch about that every winter and yet I remain in the NE. I should never have moved back from Charlotte.
__________________
*mike* <-- Master of Baiting
Quote:
Originally Posted by
DownforceTom
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
But what if they encouraged it AND the stickers turn out to be awesome? They COULD POSSIBLY say something like "I love Mike and would turn gay for his tattooed, bmw driving, new york living ass". just saying.
Last edited by twastheglow; 12-13-2008 at
12:18 PM
.
twastheglow
View Public Profile
Send a private message to twastheglow
Find More Posts by twastheglow