View Single Post
Old 12-08-2008, 02:42 PM   #1
Snoozie
Tri-State Post Whore
 
Snoozie's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Member #1887

 
iTrader: (0)
New Year's Eve Party!

We've decided to have a New Year's Eve party this year!
So heres the skinny. Wednesday, Dec. 31st. at 9pm, if you can't make it till later, don't sweat it, the party will still be going on. All are welcome (as long as you're not a weirdo lol), but you must be over 21 to drink.
We will have food (chips, etc.) and some beer/liquor. But, please feel free to bring your own alcohol. I will definitely have Champaign for toasting though! There will be beer pong and mustache shenanigans.

So, please post up if you would like to come. I will pm anyone who needs our address, since I rather not let everyone know where I live haha. If you have any questions feel free to pm me or Buster.

Coming:
BluMeanie (Susie)
Buster (Keith)
Where'smyturbo? (Tif)
CRXed (Mike)
Mumby (Mike) + someone
Ryan (Keith's cousin) + some ppl
Gottalovethewagon (Terry)
Scapegoat (Ken)
james_ls
Vypurr (Will) + some
WetSSbolt (Wes)
SebSol (Sebastion) + some
jspek (Chaz)
Racersky
DPancoast (Dan)
wsirianni
92dxman + some
olletsocmit + some
vr-4-life + rista (krysta & rich)
civicboy.... (Jimmy)


Maybes:
CleanNeon (Alex)
OMGz Turbo (Justin)
dickerdieter
R_Rambo (Ginger/daywalker kid) lol
Eclipse_GSX_61
__________________
Ya take 'em off.


"Everyone learns faster on fire." - Alkaline Trio

Last edited by Snoozie; 12-31-2008 at 09:18 AM.
Snoozie is offline   Reply With Quote