View Single Post
Old 12-04-2008, 12:31 PM   #15267
ASIAN JUL
Tri-State Post Whore
 
ASIAN JUL's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: DelCo ;]
Member #9030

My Ride:
'95 Integra LS hatch

iTrader: (1)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elliott18t View Post
I'm not looking at that link, I don't care enough. A simple yes or no would've sufficed. Haha.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pearl View Post
what should i get for lunch?
Pizzaaaaaaa. Or a hoagie?

Quote:
Originally Posted by CHAOS View Post
lol you ****ing ninja'd the **** out of me.
I know. You had a doubt about my ninja skills. I cleared up the doubt. It's all gooooood.
Errr..at least I am
__________________
[
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
]

Quote:
It was the sexual guardian angel saying sir your stroke is on point, go forth and conquer
ASIAN JUL is offline