View Single Post
Old 12-03-2008, 10:23 PM   #15101
ASIAN JUL
Tri-State Post Whore
 
ASIAN JUL's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: DelCo ;]
Member #9030

My Ride:
'95 Integra LS hatch

iTrader: (1)
I used to play softball. I was a pitcher. Not anywhere near as quick as others but extremely accurate, which was enough for me. Kinda miss playing. Kinda don't. I didn't miss getting hit by all the fast, wild pitchers in the league.
__________________
[
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
]

Quote:
It was the sexual guardian angel saying sir your stroke is on point, go forth and conquer
ASIAN JUL is offline