View Single Post
Old 11-21-2008, 02:06 PM   #13857
ASIAN JUL
Tri-State Post Whore
 
ASIAN JUL's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: DelCo ;]
Member #9030

My Ride:
'95 Integra LS hatch

iTrader: (1)
I obviously have gone off topic before, as I'm sure we all have. But if a topic keeps getting really off topic, why not just refer to the Whatever thread? Lol or just post a sentence underneath relevant to the topic. I mean, I'm not saying topics will always stay on topic, but if it's really getting to the point of irrelevancy to the OP, and you KNOW infractions/warnings/deleting will come.. why not just go to this thread?
__________________
[
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
]

Quote:
It was the sexual guardian angel saying sir your stroke is on point, go forth and conquer
ASIAN JUL is offline