Thread
:
***TST's Official "Whatever" Thread***
View Single Post
11-15-2008, 08:54 AM
#
13098
twastheglow
TST Ruined My Life!
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Binghamton, NY
Member #5286
My Ride:
pulls bitches
iTrader: (
0
)
Quote:
Originally Posted by
CHAOS
i want to do something fun today, but i have no idea what...
I wish I could but I'm going to be stuck at work. However, I did come in 2 1/2 hours early today to get out at 5pm instead of 7:30pm! Woot for me.
__________________
*mike* <-- Master of Baiting
Quote:
Originally Posted by
DownforceTom
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
But what if they encouraged it AND the stickers turn out to be awesome? They COULD POSSIBLY say something like "I love Mike and would turn gay for his tattooed, bmw driving, new york living ass". just saying.
twastheglow
View Public Profile
Send a private message to twastheglow
Find More Posts by twastheglow