Thread: New RED cameras
View Single Post
Old 11-13-2008, 03:56 PM   #4
sisforsurfing
Tri-State Post Whore
 
sisforsurfing's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Member #267

My Ride:
2003 WRX wagon

iTrader: (2)
Send a message via AIM to sisforsurfing
Word, the big sensors are way expensive, but still in comparison to other cameras in this class (not that they really exist) they're not THAT bad. And I love both Nikon and Canon glass, but the RED line is getting pretty stacked even for 35MM sizes.
I was hoping you'd post since you know more about this stuff than I do. How compelling is this vs. the 5DII for people wanting a small(er) camera that does both stills and video, or will it all be speculation for a while?
__________________

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
sisforsurfing is offline   Reply With Quote