View Single Post
Old 10-23-2008, 06:07 PM   #9701
twastheglow
TST Ruined My Life!
 
twastheglow's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Binghamton, NY
Member #5286

My Ride:
pulls bitches

iTrader: (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by lownslow95 View Post
oh god...this is going to be epic
It will be if I can pull it off.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snowboy459 View Post
I'm sitting at my desk with a full-blown woody and I have to get up for a meeting, but it won't go away...
Does this have anything to do with me? *hopeful*

Quote:
Originally Posted by lownslow95 View Post
first your sharing you pissing your self and now your sharing that you have a hard on with tst? wtf is wrong with you?
This is a sharing community. Don't hate.
__________________
*mike* <-- Master of Baiting

Quote:
But what if they encouraged it AND the stickers turn out to be awesome? They COULD POSSIBLY say something like "I love Mike and would turn gay for his tattooed, bmw driving, new york living ass". just saying.

Last edited by twastheglow; 10-23-2008 at 06:23 PM.
twastheglow is offline